Saturday, July 30, 2016

My Say... # 270

A lesson for life that is still hard on me. Never go to a fortune teller or astrologer. And don't  believe in one. No one deserves to tell what your future is going be like. You get to make your choices and lay the road and find a path to reach your Goal.
I once went to an astrologer with my parents, when I was in high school. With some information he was able to manipulate and make out what personalities we were. He even predicted till what age we will live. It is the worst thing ever to tell a person when they would die. It didn't effect me much in years after the forecast was made. But now that I live in a different country from where my parents do, there are days I miss them so much, I wake up in the middle of the night haunted by nightmares of losing my parents. I regret having heard that forecast. I hate astrology.

1 comment:

  1. Never go for any astrological prediction.One astrologer(3qns for 10 Rs) predicted that both my parents would die within a year. This was an unsolicited prediction.My dad a sick person died after three years and my mom after 27 years.
    Do not trust these forecasts and spoil your sleep

    ReplyDelete